House to the capital of India, Delhi is a place of rich culture, filled with the relics of lost empires. For enjoying your visit to Delhi, you’ll have to do more than just checking off famous tourist places from your list. We have planned a Delhi walking tour so that you can walk around the city and experience the lively beat of the city. From different archaeological parks to Jama Masjid and Red fort, every place in this city tells a different story. So the best way to explore Delhi is by walking through its lanes and understanding the city’s fascinating history and traditions.
The biggest shopping hub in Delhi, Chandni Chownk is also a must-visit place. But without a proper guide, you will find yourself lost and confused. Our Delhi walking tour is designed in a way to help you experience the heritage of the city in an organized and comfortable manner. Our guides will tell you the stories of the Mughal era. They will explain to you the origin of the different sites and how they have transformed over the years giving you a general understanding of the city and its people. This Delhi walking tour will surely make your visit a memorable one.
- 8-10 Historic and heritage places
- Jama Masjid – Mosque commanding the view of the world and Mughal architectural marvel.
- Khari Baoli(Asia’s largest spice market famous for the variety of spices, nuts, and herbs)
- Busy lanes of ChandaniChowk- Famous for beautiful Wedding attire and jewelry.
- Haveli of Legendary Urdu poet Mirza Ghalib and his famous poems.
- Experience the serenity at Sikh Gurudwara, Sisganj Sahib.
- Vibrant city Heritage, history, and culture.
- Stories of Mughal Era
- Fun facts about local life
Rest, We don’t want to kill the excitement and spill the beans, so book our walking tour now experience the city like never before which otherwise you would have missed if you roam around the city on your own.
Price: Rs.800 PAX (10% discount for groups above 5 PAX)
Duration: 3 Hours
- Storytelling in Hindi & English(according to your convenience)
- Great stories and interesting conversations
- Local life experience
- Hidden gems and excess to narrow streets
- Tips for bargaining and save money.
Assembling point/Meeting Point:
- Entrance Gate of Digambar Jain Mandir(in front of Red Fort)
- Jama Masjid
Things to bring:
- A water bottle