A walking tour in Varanasi is the best way to sense out the city’s ancient heritage and culture. Varanasi also called the spiritual capital of India, has no accurate map and is full of twisted alleys. So be prepared to get lost if you plan to go on your own.
Here, our Varanasi Heritage Walking tour comes into role. We design and conceptualize this walking tour in a way which will change your perspective of this city and, you will experience the Banaras in its true essence. You’ll be amazed to know the glorious history, lifestyle, art, and people of Varanasi.
Randomly going to the temple or attending Ganga Arti wouldn’t be meaningful if you don’t know the story behind it. Cities have stories to tell and our storytellers will tell you the same. Our young storytellers will not only take you to the city’s famous tourist spots but will also explain to you its mystic rituals and customs. The enthralling stories of Varanasi will leave a mark on your memory which is worth to remember.
With us, your Varanasi tour will be fun, informative, and marvelous. Our motto is to make you emotionally attached to the city’s ancient heritage and its local living.
- 8-10 Heritage & Historic places.
- Banaras history and its culture.
- Local mystic rituals and customs.
- Visit to various ancient Temples and ghats.
- Famous Kashi Vishwanath temple
- Hanuman Temple
- Brihaspati temple
- Manikarnika Ghat(Place of salvation, where dead burn every second)
- Fun facts about local life.
Rest, We don’t want to kill the excitement and spill the beans, so book our walking tour now experience the city like never before which otherwise you would have missed if you roam around the city on your own.
Price: Rs. 800 PAX (10% Discount for groups above 4 PAX)
Duration: 2+ Hours
- Storytelling in Hindi & English (according to your convenience).
- Great stories and interesting conversations.
- Local life experience.
- Hidden gems and excess to narrow streets.
- Tips for bargaining and save money.
Assembling point/Meeting Point:
- Kashi Vishwanath temple
- Manikarnika Ghat
Things to bring:
- A water bottle.