Explore the Amritsar city architecture, art & culture and know the historic events with our carefully designed walking tour and take a memorable experience with you. Amritsar is the spiritual center for the Sikh religion and famous for the beautiful Golden Temple, the atrocious act of Jallianwala Bagh, and the Wagah border parade. The people of Amritsar are carefree, spiritual, and full of life. Their Mantra of life is “LOVE, EAT, and LAUGH”. In this walking tour, we help travelers to explore and feel the real vibe of Punjab.
We give our best to make your trip memorable with amazing stories about the city, fun facts, and some must-do things in Amritsar through our fun-loving storytellers. Above all, We always make sure that you get emotionally attached to city beauty and its local living & culture by the end of the tour.
- 8-10 Heritage & Historic places
- Sikh history and their culture
- Golden temple walk
- Visit to Sikh central museum
- Visit to Langar(world Largest Community kitchen)
- Witness to Jallianwala bagh massacre
- Fun facts about local life
Rest, We don’t want to kill the excitement and spill the beans, so book our walking tour now experience the city like never before which otherwise you would have missed if you roam around the city on your own.
Price: Rs. 800 PAX (10% discount for groups above 4 PAX)
Duration: 3 Hours
- Storytelling in Hindi, English & Punjabi (according to your convenience)
- Great stories and interesting conversations
- Local life experience
- Hidden gems and excess to narrow streets
- Tips for bargaining and save money.
Assembling point/Meeting Point:
- Partition Museum
- Outside Golden Temple
Things to bring:
- A water bottle