Detailed Itinerary For
Mcleodganj – Triund Trek Tour Package (3D/2N)
“Travel is the only thing you buy, that makes you richer.”
Explore the picturesque beauty of Himachal in Mcleodganj, and trek to Triund top while staying in camps in our 3D/2N adventure tour package. Let’s know a bit about Mcleodganj and Triund.
Mcleodganj is developed and named after Sir Donald Friell Mcleod, the Lieutenant Governor of Punjab during the British era. This Beautiful place is one of the most popular places among tourists in Himachal because of the beautiful scenic view and larger-than-life Tibetan culture. Also known as ‘Little Lhasa’, Mcleodganj has emerged as a foremost Buddhist center with some beautiful and remarkable monasteries with impressive images of Lord Buddha, Padmasambhava, and Avaloktwshwara. Markets with Tibetan traditional architectural design having handicrafts, garments, restaurants, and shops give to feel of Tibet in India itself. Mcleodganj offers amazing and delicious food, prepared in the rich flavors of Tibet will compliment your taste buds during your holiday.
Triund is a hill situated at the foot of the Dhauladhar Range which resides in the lap of the Majestic Himalayas. Situated on an elevation of 2800 meters Triund offers an enthralling trekking Experience and an astonishing view of the valley Beneath. Triund is considered a trek for beginners and can be easily completed in a single day. The journey starts from Galu Devi Temple near Dharamkot and offers a 6-Kilometer-long trek till the Triund Top which passes through the unambiguous by way situated amidst a beautiful forest of Oak & Devdar Trees. The trail is rocky while vegetation begins to reduce as the altitude increases.
DAY – 1 REACH TO MCLEODGANJ
- We Reach McLeodGanj enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the Himalayas on the way in a Clean & Sanitized Bus.
- After a long & tiring journey, we check-in at around 11 AM into our hotel.
- After a short power nap, be ready to have a small trek to the very famous Bhagsunag Waterfall for discovering mesmerizing scenery created by nature.
- Closely beside the waterfall is located a holy shrine of Lord Shiva situated on a peak of Mcleodganj.
- Chill out & Enjoy the breathtaking views of nature with your friends at the very famous Shiva Café.
- After a very long stressful day, we return back to the Hotel where a tasty dinner awaits you.
- Sleep early and prepare yourself for the Trekking day.
DAY – 2 TRIUND TREK
- It’s going to be a tiring day, have a good but light breakfast, pull up your socks, and kick start the day.
- We will then start our Triund trek from Dharamkot, a trek of 9 kms. Make sure you carry a water bottle for the way to make sure you stay hydrated. We recommend light clothes but keep a pullover/jacket handy in case the temperature falls with altitude.
- Our specially trained guide will take you to the top guiding the way amidst the rocky hill.
- Within a few hours, you will reach the spot away from the hustle and bustle of the city in the lap of mother nature what we call as the “TRIUND TOP”.
- Get ready for the most interesting part. Set up your camps like a raw traveler & enjoy the sky-gazing view of stars.
- Sit in Solace or Spend a peaceful evening with your friends at the very top.
- Enjoy the Bonfire and make the trip memorable.
- Dinner will be served to you at the camps.
DAY – 3 TIME TO HEAD BACK
- Triund top falls on the eastern side of the Hill so make sure you wake up early to see the first ray of sun falling on the mighty Triund peak.
- Get ready & have breakfast at camp. Then, we will check out the camps and Trek back to the Dharamkot.
- After returning back you will be shown some beautiful places of Mcleodganj or you could choose to explore Mcleodganj by yourself.
- Visit Namgyal monastery, also known as the 14th Dalai Lama’s monastery.
- Then enjoy some last-minute shopping.
- Later depart back to Home with lots of enthralling views, amazing experiences, and everlasting memories and not to forget 50 new friends.
- 1 Night Accommodation in Hotel at Mcleodganj
- 1 Night Accommodation in raw camp at Triund
- Meals (2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner)
- Guide while Trekking
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
- Lunch at any day.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of entry tickets/fees
- Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion
Things to bring:
- A water bottle.
As we say here at Walk & Explore,
“Travel is an investment in yourself and you are your best Asset.”
So, Book our tour package right now to take some beautiful memories with you. You can contact us for a customized tour package at your convenience. For booking or any other query for Mcleodganj – Triund trek tour package, feel free to Contact us or WhatsApp at +91-8054074775