Mata Vaishno Devi Tour Package (3D/2N)
Book Vaishno Devi tour package right now to take blessing of Maa Vaishno Devi. Mata Vaishno Devi is one of the most popular and sacred shrines of the Hindus. Thousands of pilgrims from all over the world visit the temple each year to seek the blessing of Mata Vaishno Devi. Mata Vaishno Devi, who is believed to be the avatar of the goddess Saraswati, the goddess Lakshmi, and the goddess Kali, is the one of most visited places by Hindus Devotees.
At an altitude of 5,200 meters above sea level in the mountains of Trikuta, the trek to the temple of Mata Vaishno Devi begins at Katra(in Jammu). Pilgrims have a great faith in the Maa Vaishno Devi, that is why every Hindu person wants to visit this holy temple at least once in their lifetime. All in all, the pleasant atmosphere and natural beauty of the environment make Darshan overall refreshing and pleasant. Mata Vaishno Devi is a ray of hope and faith, for many of her devotees around the world.
Day 1: Reach to Katra from Jammu/Amritsar/ Delhi
- We will arrange Private taxi from Jammu, Amritsar, Chandigarh or Delhi to reach Katra.
- If you are visiting from any other part of India, then Train or Air route will be the best option to reach upto Jammu/katra/Amritsar.
- Overnight stay at Katra in a comfortable Hotel room to get rid of exhaustion of long journey.
Day 2: Trek to Maa Vaishno Devi Bhawan
- Start your yatra from Ban Ganga in Katra. The journey from katra to Vaishno Devi is about 13 km trek, either covered on foot or on horseback, or with the help local coolies available at the site. It takes around 6 Hours to trek up and 3 hrs to trek down depending upon your physical fitness and stamina.
- You can also visit Mata Vaishno Devi temple by helicopter from katra(availabe only on prior booking).
- On the way to Vaishno devi temple, another point of attraction is Ardh Kuwari where Maa Vaishno Devi is said to have worshiped Lord Shiva in Garbha Joon cave for almost nine months.
- We can also arrange your stay at bhawan in a neat and clean room.(only available at prior booking).
- Use ropeway to visit Bhairo ji temple from Vaishno devi Bhawan.
- After Darshan of Holy Temple of Maa Vaishno devi and Bhairo ji , Trek down to katra and return back to the hotel and relax.
Day 3: Return Back to Jammu, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Delhi or Patni Top.
- After Breakfast, Get back to home in a taxi or take another day to visit beautiful mountains of Patni-top to enjoy snowfall in winters and scenic beauty in summer.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Breakfast on both the days.
- Yatra Slip.
- Pick up and drop service from Hotel to Ban-Ganga.
Frequently Asked Question about Mata Vaishno Devi Tour Package
Q1: What is the distance between Katra and Jammu or Amritsar?
Katra is about 50 km from Jammu city and about 250 km from Amritsar.
Q:2 What is the best time to visit Vaishno Devi Temple?
You can visit at any time through out the year. Temple is open all 365 days. Temperature and Weather remain pleasant through out the year. If you want to enjoy snowfall then Month of December and January is best time to visit.
Q4: How many days does it take to complete Mata Vaishno devi yatra?
Yatra(trekking up and Down) can easily be done within 10hrs. 3 Days and 2 Nights is more than enough for a person of an average physique and stamina to complete Vaishno Devi Yatra.
Q5: How to reach Katra?
You can reach Jammu by Air/train and then get a Taxi/bus to Katra. Taxi/ Tempo Traveler/ Bus Services are also available from Amritsar/Delhi. You can Call us to book a Taxi/Bus to Jammu or Katra.
Q6: What is the price of Helicopter Service from katra?
One way fare from Katra to Sanjichhat is around Rs.1800/ per person and Round trip cost around Rs.3600/ per person on non refundable basis on cancellation. Prices may vary as per guidelines of Vaishno devi shrine.
You can contact us for a customized tour package for Mata Vaishno devi as per your convenience. For Helicopter booking from Katra or any other query for Maa Vaishno Devi tour, Feel free to Contact us or WhatsApp at +91-8054074775