Walk through the lanes of Royal city, Jaipur with our carefully designed walking tour and experience India’s novel culture and heritage. Jaipur, popularly known as Pink city, is famous for its beautiful architecture, royal Rajputana legacy, music, miniature art-work, and some tempting Rajasthani culinary. Jaipur is the heart of Rajasthan and city architecture is the pride of INDIA. Jaipur is not only a tourist destination but an experience for travelers and seekers.
Our main motto is to make you fall in love with city architecture, culture, and its local living. Our storyteller helps you to explore the city history, ancient architecture & some amazing local artwork through heartwarming stories, and some must-do things in Jaipur which leave an unforgettable mark in your memory.
- 8-10 Historic and heritage places
- Golcha Cinema
- Old Rajputana Havelis
- Tripolia Gate
- Vernacular style temple
- Front view of Hawa Mahal
- Amazing Facts about gotta patti and bandhej art
- Insight of turban making and stone work
- Fun facts about local life
Rest, We don’t want to kill the excitement and spill the beans, so book our walking tour now experience the city like never before which otherwise you would have missed if you roam around the city on your own.
Price: Rs. 800 PAX (10% Discount for groups above 4 PAX)
Duration: 2+ Hours
- Story telling in Hindi & English(according to your convenience)
- Great stories and interesting conversations
- Local life experience
- Hidden gems and excess to narrow streets
- Tips for bargaining and save money.
Assembling point/Meeting Point:
- Golcha Cinema
- In front of Hawa Mahal.
Things to bring:
- A water bottle