Detailed Itinerary For
Amritsar – Dharamshala – Mcleodganj Family Tour Package (4D/3N)
Enjoy the time with your loved ones while exploring Amritsar, Dharamshala, and Mcleodganj while enjoying the picturesque beauty of Himachal with our 4D/3N family tour package. Let’s know a bit about Amritsar, Dharamshala, and Mcleodganj.
Amritsar is the spiritual center for the Sikh religion and famous for the beautiful Golden Temple, the atrocious act of Jallianwala Bagh, and the Wagah border parade. Feel the real vibe of Punjab, and explore Amritsar city architecture, art with our carefully designed walking tour and take a memorable experience with you. Drive to Wagah Border(Indo-Pak Border) and witness the world-famous parade displaying the military showmanship of the soldiers of both sides (India and Pakistan) and the patriotic display of thousands of Indians in the stadium. Competitive hooting, dancing, and cheering on musical beats can be seen from both sides, just like a football match in a stadium. The people of Amritsar are carefree, spiritual, and full of life. Their Mantra of life is “LOVE, EAT, and LAUGH”.
Mcleodganj is developed and named after Sir Donald Friell Mcleod, the Lieutenant Governor of Punjab during the British era. This Beautiful place is one of the most popular places among tourists in Himachal because of the beautiful scenic view and larger-than-life Tibetan culture. Also known as ‘Little Lhasa’, Mcleodganj has emerged as a foremost Buddhist center with some beautiful and remarkable monasteries with impressive images of Lord Buddha, Padmasambhava, and Avaloktwshwara. Markets with Tibetan traditional architectural design having handicrafts, garments, restaurants, and shops give to feel of Tibet in India itself. Mcleodganj offers amazing and delicious food, prepared in the rich flavors of Tibet will compliment your taste buds during your holiday.
“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”
DAY – 1 REACH TO AMRITSAR
- Reach Amritsar and check-in at around 11 AM into our hotel.
- After freshen up, get ready to explore Amritsar through our walking tour starts from Partition Museum.
- Explore the Amritsar city architecture, art & culture and know the historic events.
- We will visit Jalianwala bagh and Golden temple.
- Visit to Sikh Central Museum and the World’s largest community kitchen(Langar) where more than 50,000 people served food daily free of cost.
- Take a rest for a while in a hotel room or explore the local market and have lunch and then we will head towards the Wagah border.
- Witness the World famous Wagah border parade.
- Visit to Gobindgarh fort to enjoy a light and sound show.
- After a very long day, we return back to the Hotel where a tasty dinner awaits you or you can have traditional Punjabi food at any dhaba or restaurant.
- Sleep tight and prepare yourself an early morning to head towards Mcleodganj from Amritsar.
DAY – 2 Reach to Dharamshala – Mcleodganj from Amritsar
- Check out from Hotel in Amritsar early in morning, head towards Mcleodganj.
- We Reach McLeodGanj enjoying the beautiful sceneries of the Himalayas on the way in a Clean & Sanitized Bus.
- After a long & tiring journey, we check-in at around 11 AM into our hotel.
- After a short power nap, explore the beauty of Himachal and enjoy the breathtaking sightseeing and relax with your dear ones.
- Visit to Namgyal monastery, also known as the 14th Dalai Lama’s monastery.
- Visit John in the Wilderness Church constructed way back in the year 1852.
- Enjoy picturesque beauty at Dal Lake.
- Enjoy Sunset at Naddi viewpoint.
- Return back to the Hotel where a tasty dinner awaits you
DAY – 3 SIGHTSEEING AT BHAGSUNAG
- Feel the pollution-free morning in the beautiful Himalayas.
- Have breakfast at Hotel and be ready to have a small trek to the very famous Bhagsunag Waterfall for discovering mesmerizing scenery created by nature.
- Closely beside the waterfall is located a holy shrine of Lord Shiva situated on a peak of Mcleodganj.
- Chill out & Enjoy the breathtaking views of nature with your friends at the very famous Shiva Café.
- Explore and hop into various Cafés where you can try some amazing Tibetan, Israeli and German Cuisine and enjoy nature.
- After a very long stressful day, we return back to the Hotel where a tasty dinner awaits you.
DAY – 4 TIME TO HEAD BACK…Drop to Amritsar
- Enjoy the sunrise and feel the calmness of nature.
- Have Breakfast from the Hotel and check-out.
- Enjoy some last-minute shopping.
- Later depart back to Amritsar with lots of enthralling views, amazing experiences, and everlasting memories.
- 1 Night Accommodation in 3-star Hotel at Amritsar
- 2 Night Accommodation in 3-star Hotel at Mcleodganj – Dharamshala
- Meals (4 Breakfast & 4 Dinner)
- Walking Tour at Amritsar with a Guide
- Local Sight-seeing at Amritsar
- Sightseeing at Mcleodganj – Dharamshala
- Guide while Trekking to Triund
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
- Lunch at any day.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any kind of entry tickets/fees
- Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion
Note: We can also arrange the tour without including any meals if you want to explore the local cuisine by yourself.
As we say here at Walk & Explore,
“Travel is an investment in yourself and you are your best Asset.”
So, Book our tour package right now to take some beautiful memories with you. You can contact us for a customized tour package at your convenience. For booking or any other query for Amritsar – Dharamshala – Mcleodganj Family tour package, feel free to Contact us or WhatsApp at +91-8054074775.