The beautiful amalgamation of the past with the present and of modernity with history showcased in the city of Delhi makes it a perfect destination for every travel freak. Although one needs quite a few days to explore this city fully but with our Delhi guided tour, you can experience the most of this place in just one day. We have framed this tour keeping in mind various needs and preferences of the travelers. We will cover all the fascinating architectural and historical sites in our Delhi 1 day guided tour.
Delhi attracts flocks of tourists from all over the world. The local life and local food of Delhi make it an ideal place for holidaying with friends, family, or colleagues. Our experienced guide will tell you all the amazing stories making your travel experience a personalized one. We cover everything from the UNESCO recognized heritage spots to splendid buildings of the modern era. You’ll also get to relish various cuisines at many fine dining restaurants and famous street food. From its glorious history to present-day grandeur, from negotiating prices at the local market to spoiling yourself with the best up to date amenities, our Delhi 1day guided tour is full of contrast and pleasant surprises.
Note: This is a full-fledged city tour of 8+ hours from 10 AM to & 6 PM. Lunch and snacks are included in this tour.
- Mughal history and their culture.
- Red Fort- Magnificent piece of Mughal Architecture.
- Jama Masjid – The country’s largest and most magnificent mosque
- Raj Ghat- a memorial dedicated to the father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi where his last cremation rites were performed.
- National Gandhi Museum, showcasing the life and works of Mahatma Gandhi and his contribution in India’s Freedom struggle.
- Purana Qila, another souvenir of the long-gone Mughal era depicting the olden architectural styles with the three majestic gates: Humayun Darwaza, Bara Darwaza and Talaqi Darwaza.
- Humayun’s Tomb, the first Persian-style garden-tomb in the Indian subcontinent that resonates the paradise garden mentioned in the Quran.
- India Gate celebrates the Indian soldiers who dedicated their lives fighting World War-I and Amar Jawan Jyoti, an eternal flame which burns day and night under the arch in the memory of the soldiers who fearlessly laid down their lives in the famous Indo-Pakistan War in 1971.
- Supreme Court of India building, the highest judicial body and final court of appeal under the Indian Constitution.
- Agrasen ki Baoli, an ornate stepwell built around 600 CE signifying the ancient architectural and engineering skills.
- Jantar Mantar, built-in 1724 by the Maharaja of Jaipur to estimate the time by tracing the movements of astronomical bodies.
- Fun facts about local life
Price: Rs.3000PAX (10% discount for groups above 5 PAX)
Duration: 8+ Hours
- Storytelling in Hindi & English (according to your convenience).
- Interesting stories.
- Local life experience.
- Hidden gems.
- Tips for bargaining.
- Drive to Various monuments.
- Lunch and Snacks Inclusive.
Assembling point/Meeting Point:
- Entrance gate of DigambarjainMandir (in front of Red Fort)
- India gate
Things to bring:
- A water bottle.