Agra is the land of the nation’s glorious history and rich heritage, situated on the banks of river Yamuna. The city offers glimpses of Mughal era like no other city and testifies the pure art and architecture inclinations of that period. So if you are among one of those who enjoy experiencing and learning about heritage and history then our Agra one day guided tour should be on your bucket list.
Agra’s rich history is evident from so many historical monuments built there, including the world-famous ‘Taj Mahal’ – the symbol of love. There is so much to know and understand in Agra that your visit to this city without a guide would not be meaningful. But with our Agra one day guided tour, you’ll get to know all the amazing stories and tales. Our Storytellers have complete knowledge about the places and stories behind the construction of historic monuments.
Agra, being quite small in size, is the perfect place where you can plan your one day tour. So if you are planning to take a one daybreak, we are here at your service with our Agra one day guided tour. We’ll make sure that your journey to Agra is memorable.
Note: This is a full-fledged city tour of 8+ hours from 11 AM to & 7 PM. Lunch and snacks are included in this tour.
- Mughal history and their culture.
- Taj Mahal – included in the list of Seven Wonders of the World is a stunning monument made of white marble.
- Agra Fort – recognized as a UNESCO world heritage site was the main residence of Mughal emperors.
- Moti Masjid is also known as the Pearl Mosque, constructed by the maker of the Taj Mahal.
- Jama Masjid – one of the largest mosques in India, also named as the Friday mosque is made of red sandstone accompanied by elaborated white marble decorations.
- Chini Ka Rauza, a funerary monument, housing the tomb of a scholar, Afzal Khan Shirazi, is sited on the eastern bank of the Yamuna River.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah often described as the Baby Taj Mahal is considered as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
- Mehtab Bagh– a char bagh complex is a flood plain across the Yamuna River and it offers an excellent view of the Taj Mahal.
- Tomb of Akbar the Great and his wife’s tomb, Mariam Tomb, along with Sikandra Fort
- Shri Mankameshwar Mandir
- Fun facts about local life
Price: Rs. 3000PAX (10% Discount for groups above 5 PAX)
Duration: 8+ Hours
- Storytelling in Hindi & English (according to your convenience).
- Interesting stories.
- Local life experience.
- Hidden gems.
- Tips for bargaining.
- Drive to Various monuments.
- Lunch and Snacks Inclusive.
Assembling point/Meeting Point:
- Delhi Gate
- Shri Mankameshwar Mandir
Things to bring:
- A water bottle.